Winter Fruit Salad
- 1 (18-oz.) container pineapple core, drained and sliced ¼ inch thick or
1 (20-oz.) can juice-packed pineapple slices, drained
- 3 oranges, peeled and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 bartlett pears, cored and cut into eights
- 1 (11.5 – oz.) jar Nob Hill Trading Co Apricot, peach, passion fruit preserves
- ½ cup dried cherries
- 3 tblsp. Fresh lime juice
Place fruit in a shallow decorative serving bowl; set aside.
Heat preserves, cherries and lime juice in a small sauce pan until
preserves are melted, about 5 minutes, or microwave on HIGH for 2
minutes or until warm. Pour over fruit, spreading over
the entire surface. Serve immediately.