Packed full of veggies!
1 Can Artichoke Hearts
½ Red Onion
1 Garlic clove
1 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup spinach or kale
2 Yellow Potatoes
Pinch of herbs (basil, oregano, and/or thyme)
1) Grate potatoes for the hashbrown crust.
2) Oil oven-proof skillet with high heat tolerant oil (ex. Sunflower oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil).
3) Press grated potatoes to skillet, creating the “crust”.
4) Bake the hashbrown crust for 20 minutes at 375.
5) Slice red onion and dice garlic, and brown in a new pan with 1 tbsp butter or a 1 tbsp of oil.
6) Quarter artichoke hearts.
7) Slice tomatoe.
8) Dice greens.
9) Remove hashbrown crust from oven.
10) Beat eggs with pinch of salt and pepper, pour mixture over hashbrown crust in skillet.
11) Add onions, garlic, artichoke, greens, most of cheese, and herbs to skillet. Top with tomatoe slices and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
12) Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes. Check that eggs are cooked and have puffed up slightly before serving.
13) Serve with a dollop of sour cream or Greek yogurt and enjoy!